Monday, March 5, 2007

Six Things That Make Me Happy1- My wonderful husba...

Six Things That Make Me Happy1- My wonderful husba...
Six Things That Make Me Happy1- My wonderful husband, Kioa.2- Sushi - especially White Fish!!! 3- My Family...I miss you guys!.4- My friends.5- Watching Friends, only the best show ever!!!.6- For all those who know me, you may think this is not "Anderson Like" but I just started reading and I love it!!.Six Strange Things About Me1- I iron my money and it has to be all facing the same way and perfectly straight.2- The volume in my car or anywhere has to be an even number, if it is not, I will think about it all day or until it is fixed!. 3- If I hit my hand on something, I have to go back and do the same EXACT thing to the other so it feels the same.4- I have to be covered completely in order to fall asleep, even if my toe is uncovered I won't be able to sleep.5- I hate shopping. Yes, a woman that HATES to shop. I like to have a list go in, get it and be out!6- I love lemon, I put lemons on EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment